Friday, October 7, 2011

My story gets published!!!

My story gets published..... This is just amazing!

You know when people tell you, if you work hard enough, fight strong enough, and push towards it, that anything and everything is possible? We see it everywhere... We read things on Facebook, inspirational quotes, motivational speeches, friends' support left and right... Yet, although we smile when we read or breath about it, we don't often reach Nirvana... Well, today I am here to tell you that you can. My humble story was published on the  Huntington Post!

My grandpa may he rest in peace, who struggle with an illness all his life, said to me..."Papi, en el mundo hay mucho que hacer, por lo tanto mijo, estudia, encuentra tu talento, se el mejor que puedas acerca de tu talento, y luego regalalo, entregaselo a otros" Translation? Son, in this world there is so much to do, study hard, find your talent, master your talent by being the best you can, and simply give it away to others... Help others achieve what you have....

Till this day, as I think of him, and my grandma as she is still with me, I smile, because again I understand the colloquial or phrase.. "Work hard and you will reach success". This is a victory to YOU, feel inspire, fight for it, go for it, and give it all you got...

Sincerely,
Dr. Hiram S

No comments:

Post a Comment